Available in Teachable Only – Click here to register
WHAT ARE THE PINEAL TONES?
/ˈpīnēəl,pīˈnēəl,ˈpinēəl tōnz / noun : A system of sounds based on ancient ways of knowing.
The Pineal Tones™ are designed to assist with human balance, health, and expansion of awareness.
Thousands of people around the world have learned this unique system of singing tones and experienced increased well-being, balance, and advanced meditative states.
Research. In a lab that studies the effects of music on plants, playing recordings of the single tones had an impact that was “33% better than the best of Mozart.” The Mozart Effect in people is known to increase intelligence, problem-solving, and creativity, and reduce stress.
Want to Learn More
Kryon Channelling The Nodes and The Nulls Part 1 Kryon Lee Carroll
Kryon Channelling The Nodes and The Nulls Part 2 Kryon Lee Caroll By Monika Muranyi
Nodes and Nulls by Monika Muranyi
The Pineal Tones system can be learned at your own pace with our convenient online course. Many users have reported some of the most profound, transformative experiences of their lives with the learning and utilization of this system.
New Pineal Tones Webinar includes four 4 instructional videos from Dr. Todd covering levels 1-24 and includes additional learning materials
Completing this course qualifies you for the upcoming Pineal Tones Ceremonies Choirs – such as Maya Choir and or the Aloha Choir.
- MATERIALS INCLUDED:
- 4 Video-Series –
- Part 1 and 2 Release date June 15, 2022,
- Part 3 and 4 Release date August 15, 2022,
- Must be completed by Oct 15, 2022, to qualify for Maya Choir November 2022 and future Pineal Tones Choirs.
- Written Support Material: Pineal Tones Handout, Pineal Tones Worksheet, and Pineal Tones Intention Worksheet
- COURSE GOALS:
- To become familiar with the Pineal single tone levels 1-24.
- Learn the intentions for Levels 1-24.
- To understand how the levels can be sung in pairs by practicing toning with both the single tone and the paired tones
- HOW TO COMPLETE THE PINEAL TONES COURSE:
- Download materials and review them while you are watching the video series.
- Pineal Tones Worksheet complete it when you watch videos online.
- Support your practice by listening and toning along with the practice videos.
- Become comfortable toning single Levels 1-24, Daily practice is highly recommended.
- Complete and submit the Intention Worksheet at the end of the webinar.
Once you are comfortable toning single Levels 1-24 you can continue with Paired Tones from Lemurian Choir Ancient Sounds for the Future to sing along, hint choose a part (higher or lower pitched vocals) and begin singing along – Purchase Here https://www.pinealtones.com/product/ancient-sounds-future-digital-download
Register for an upcoming Pineal Tones Choir
Maya Choir 2022 Event Information https://pinealtones.com/the-preloha-choir-rivieria-maya…/
Aloha Choir 2024 Event Information https://pinealtones.com/…/lemurian-choir-reunion-maui…/
Available in Teachable – Click here to register Price $244.00